We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hi everyone! Happy Friday and it’s finally warming up (a little), so yay! There is also something else that always warms up the soul when eating it…can you guess?? It’s muffins, right?? Well, I have made my own version of muffins, but I didn’t just make muffins…I made mini muffins! Y,all, let me tell you now that these are the cutest things and they are so good! My whole family has been eating them, so they are almost gone!
However, I did make these as semi healthy, so they do have whole wheat in them. So, if you are ready for the recipe, then I am ready! Here it goes…
Semi Healthy Mini Muffins
3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
1/2 cup of all purpose flour
3/4 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla (but I have used light maple syrup as an alternate)
3/4 cup of desired topping such as blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 400°. Line a mini muffin tin.
- Add all of your dry ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk it to combine everything together.
- Then, add all of your wet ingredients and whisk them together. Finally, slowly add your wet ingredients to dry ingredients, then take out a spatula to fold everything in.
- To add the last touch, add your desired topping such as blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.
- Finally, put them in the oven for about 8-11 minutes…then, BAM!! Semi healthy mini muffins are done and ready to eat (well…when they cool down).
All I can do is promise you that these are good and they will not last long in your house. I even might have to make a double batch next time because they are seriously almost gone.
So, even though this was a quick post, I just had to share this recipe. So, again, I hope you all have a great weekend and have a great Valentine’s Day!! As always, I will see you in the next post!